After undergoing surgery to remove a testicular tumor, Sebastien Haller of Borussia Dortmund will be “out for a few months.” Players out on injury often affect picks as it does with NFL picks when players are ruled out.
Sebastien Haller was forced to leave Borussia Dortmund’s training camp last week after medical tests revealed a testicular malignancy. Last week, the 28-year-old underwent a successful operation. Sebastian Kehl has previously stated that Haller will miss at least several months.
Sebastian Kehl, Dortmund’s sports director, reported having a successful surgery last week.
The procedure was successful, and he is on the road to recovery.
Kel said that treatment strategies are still being considered and that there is no clear timeline for her return.
“Sebastien will be away for a few months, but we’ll keep you updated as we learn more.”
Sebastian is out for a few days
During the press event, Kehl stated that a definitive diagnosis had not yet been made. Therefore, it is unknown how long Haller will be sidelined. According to the club, Haller will leave for good.
Early this month, Haller departed Ajax Amsterdam and signed a four-year contract with Dortmund.
Borussia Dortmund may want to add another striker this summer, depending on how fast Sebastian Haller recovers. The Black and Yellows have been connected to several attackers, including Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani, Edin Dzeko, Marcus Thuram, and Mauro Icardi, in recent days.
“We are prepared for a variety of potential outcomes.”We are experimenting with numerous concepts and alternatives. Currently, nothing is certain. I believe that our team provides us with multiple opportunities.
Edin can select from a variety of options. However, we no longer have a player like Haller in terms of physical presence. But we will do nothing if it makes no sense.”
Sebastian Kehl played his cards close to the vest during the press conference. He said they would only recruit another striker if it makes sense in the coming weeks. Given the various alternatives available to head coach Edin Terzic, he also expressed satisfaction with the current roster.
The number nine position can also be played by Borussia Dortmund players Karim Adeyemi, Youssoufa Moukoko, and Donyell Malen. BVB will begin their season on Friday against 1860 Munich.
After a brief stint with West Ham, Haller went to the Bundesliga club from Ajax for 31 million euros earlier this month.
Despite difficulties, BVB has finished fourth or higher in the Bundesliga since 2015. Additionally, they have twice reached the quarterfinals of the Champions League. However, the issue with having a successful development club is that wealthier clubs are constantly looking for opportunities. So much so that it is assumed that new players will depart if they begin to succeed.
Their new player, Sebastien Haller, will be absent for at least two months after undergoing surgery to remove a testicular malignancy. The Bundesliga club announced on Wednesday that Haller would be absent for at least two months.
The club’s sports director, Sebastian Kehl, stated that the 28-year-old Ivory Coast attacker underwent surgery last week to remove a tumor discovered during a training camp.
Kehl states that preparations for Sebastian’s treatment are still being considered, and no return date has been established. Early this month, Haller departed Ajax and signed a four-year contract with Dortmund.
“Sebastien had surgery last week. Initially, we requested your patience. Currently, the therapy is being discussed. There are other choices,” Kehl remarked before Dortmund’s German Cup first-round encounter against 1860 Munich on Friday.
Dortmund to come after Bayern
Dortmund is constantly competent and on the verge of taking a significant step ahead, but they never do. Since Bayern Munich defeated them in the 2013 Champions League final, they have not advanced past the competition’s quarterfinals.
“Sebastien will be gone for a few months, but we’ll discuss it once we get more information.”
Dortmund believed that Haller’s physique and goal-scoring skills would help them end Bayern Munich’s 10-year Bundesliga title reign.
However, there is nothing left to do. Since Klopp was in control, the new sporting director Sebastian Kehl and the new manager Edin Terzic have been with the club. What alternative exists to paying too much money to elderly veterans?
Kehl stated that the team would miss Haller but were prepared for various circumstances.
Kehl stated, “We’ve been working on it for a few days.” We still consider choices and ideas, but nothing is fixed in stone.
The coach states, “He will be gone for two months, and our schedule until November is challenging, but our team has options.”
With the addition of new players throughout the winter and the potential return of one injured player, this year’s Dortmund squad could be even more entertaining and exciting than usual. We’ll see if that’s sufficient to get us past the thirteenth.